Pages

Friday 19 September 2014

Special Delivery #4 | #madeforfreshers

This month, is basically the month of new school years and freshers at university. Eastpak have a competition running on Twitter where you can win a new Eastpak bag and luggage bag if you tweet a freshers tip to Eastpak, using #madeforfreshers in your tweet. Being a recent graduate, I had so many tips to give, I'm not sure which one they picked!


I am a huge fan of Eastpak, and I wish I bought their backpacks sooner. In my first few months of university, I used a canvas type back pack, which soon had holes in the pockets, so things kept getting lost in between the materials! My lovely boyfriend bought me my first Eastpak bag 2 years ago, on a trip to Bristol as I needed another bag for all of the shopping we did. It's one of the best bags I've ever used. It's survived through the whole of my university life. If i'm planning a long day at the library, it can hold several large, heavy dissertation books, my laptop and it's charger, a note book and food! These bags have a 30 year warranty on them, something many bag brands do not offer. My boyfriend wanted a new backpack, but from another brand, but I didn't get it him because I wanted him to own an Eastpak bag because of how reliable, sturdy and tough they are.

The luggage bag is super light and can hold 77 liters. It's got two wheels and a handle, as well as a handle on both ends of the bag so one person can hold the other end if you're going up some stairs. I was pretty chuffed with that little feature, because all of my luggage bags just have one handle on one side...

Anyway, thanks Eastpak for the goodies! I really wish I was going on holiday so I can use my new luggage bag and wheel it around with me!

Jenny xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.