Pages

Thursday 4 September 2014

September Wishlist!

1. Bare Minerals Bare Skin Foundation, £26 / 2. Daisy Dream by Marc Jacobs 50ml - £45 / 3. ASOS Marathon Leather Loafers in Tan, £35 / 4. Trevor Sorbie Keratin + Argan Magnetic Multi-Wand - £69

I've only got four products on my wishlist this month. I am at the point in my life where I won't buy things because I don't need them, but having these things would be a bonus, despite already owning loads of shoes, perfumes and foundation.

I just want to try out the new Bare Mineral's Bare Skin Foundation even though I've got the Bare Minerals powder foundation. I mean, is it better than the powder form? What's the coverage like? Will it hide the redness on my spots?

The Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream perfume bottle is SO cute, I haven't even smelt it yet, but I just love the bottle. It is just so girly and pretty. It looks so inviting, and I bet it smells great, judging from the bottle.

I don't even NEED more hair curlers.
If I had the money, I would probably have bought all of these things within a heart beat. But I don't. Sooo...

Do you ever want things, but don't need them? Do you ever internet-shop with no intentions of buying anything?
Jenny xo

2 comments :

  1. Great wish list! Those loafers are gorgeous! xx

    http://www.susannahzabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thanks! I've always wanted loafers but I'm always unsure whether to buy them or not! X

      Delete

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.