Pages

Monday 1 September 2014

It's September 1st! Where's my Hogwarts letter?


Hogwarts, I am very much aware that I am 21 and will not be attending any further educational courses, but seriously, where was that letter when I was 11 years old? Hogwarts (and the whole wizarding universe) have some serious explaining to do! Like...

  • Why weren't care services involved with Harry's upbringing? A room under the stairs?! Threatening to not give Harry a week of meals?
  • Did the students have some sort of, birth-control spell? 
  • Why couldn't they have other pets at Hogwarts... like a dog? I know they're not magical looking but uh I am not a cat, owl or frog person. Who would want a frog?!
  • How did muggles obtain the money needed for wizarding tools? 
  • What about the families who couldn't afford the wizarding stuff that was needed for Hogwarts? Did they get help?
  • Why was Hagrid assigned to look after Harry? He left him at Kings Cross station to figure out how to get to Hogwarts!
  • Were there ever students with learning disabilities? 
  • Harry Potter bought the whole trolley of food from the train, what about the rest of the students? Talk about greedy!
  • If the dark forest was off-limits, why was Harry & co allowed to wonder off there? With no repercussions? 
  • Could they choose to attend different wizarding schools other than Hogwarts?
  • Did students take polyjuice potions to see what it was like being the opposite gender? And well, do stuff? 
  • Did students ever fall off of those moving stair cases?
  • Did they ever have sex education lessons?
  • ERM why did Hogwarts let a three-headed dog stay in the castle? 
  • WHERE IS THE HEALTH AND SAFETY?
Don't get me wrong, despite all these questions I'd love to have joined Hogwarts.
Jenny xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.