Pages

Friday 29 August 2014

Nail Art #10 | Adventure Time Nails


Adventure time, come on grab your friends! We'll go to very, different lands! My favourite cartoon since the Powerpuff Girls, I just needed to do some nails on these weird and crazy characters in Adventure Time. I hope I've done the characters some justice. I love Adventure Time so much, the kooky characters and story lines make me so happy. Yes i'm 21, but a lot of adults watch cartoons like Regular Show and Adventure Time because they appeal to a massive audience, not just children. You've just got to watch it to understand why it's so great.

Hope you like them!
What's your favourite cartoon?
Click here to see more weekly manicures.

Jenny xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.