Pages

Friday 15 August 2014

What's in my... August Birchbox!


I may or may not have subscribed to Birchbox for 6 months...which leads me to this post! What's in my August Birchbox? Well... to sum up, a range in the sizes of samples, a cute little bag and a chapter of a book.

Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect : This is a UV shielding, colour protecting, tangle-fixing hair conditioner! I wouldn't say it was the best at stopping tangles from happening. I run my hands through my hair and I can feel the resistance as each strand of hair clings to one another to stop my fingers.

Wild About Beauty Creme Eye Shadow in Matilda: A lovely, slightly metallic brown shade, perfect for building colour or for defining the eyes. It's very blendable, so easy to apply no matter what look you're going for, whether it's a smoky eye or an all-over colour.

Supergoop CC Cream in Light - Medium : Is there hype about this product in the blogosphere? If there is, why? This seems like a standard CC cream to me. It blends well, although red patches are still a bit noticeable. And yes, the self-adjusting does work, although I'm not sure how this will work on those with darker skin tones.

Nude ProGenius Omega Treatment Oil : This oil has a bunch of omegas that don't really mean anything to me, but it promises to transform skin and reduce the signs of ageing.

Liason De Parfum - No Matter What : A really lovely scent at the beginning, and slowly turns into an old-lady smell. It's nice, but I don't think I'd purchase this in the full size.

I think this is a great box for those going on holidays, but for those who aren't away this summer, they're great to put in your handbag for a little touch up.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.