Pages

Tuesday 12 August 2014

What's in my handbag


This is what you'll find in my handbag! Some might be found in random pockets with some receipts and old tissues. From top to bottom: A bottle of water / a packet of tissues / sun glasses / a travel card holder with my railcard, (the oyster card is also there to hide my photo) / a hair clip / Carmex lip balm / my purse / my phone / my ear phones / body cream / my house keys / a cereal bar in case I get hungry.

In my make up bag : pressed powder / oil blotting sheets / a pad and panty liner / Clinique face cream / Clinique lip balm / travel sized perfume bottle / a nail file / How about them apples lip balm / eye drops / plasters / Perfectil tablets.

What are your handbag essentials?
Jenny xo


2 comments :

  1. Definitely for me my phone for music and my earbuds. I think if I didn't have my earbuds all the time I would go crazy, haha :) Nice post!

    http://novellette.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12522799

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah i feel lost without my earphones! thank you :)

      Delete

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.