Pages

Friday 22 August 2014

Nail Art #9 | Holographic Floral Nails


I've been looking for a holographic nail polish for awhile, and Color Club seemed to be the best holographic polish maker out there. But that was a bit too pricey for me, so I found a cheaper one by Gosh! I did read reviews about this, many said that top coating them would lead to the holographic look disappearing. And I do think this impacted how my nails look, as well as other factors like it being cloudy all day... 
I wasn't sure what to paint on my holographic nails so I went with simple flowers. This is a really lovely shade, and it's a shame the photo doesn't do it any justice.

Click here to see more weekly manicures.
Jenny xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.