Pages

Friday 12 September 2014

Special Delivery #2 | September Birchbox!


It's that time of the month again! Beauty boxes are being sent out and every blogger posts about it. Including me. Anyway...  This month's theme is 'Happy Days', focusing on photographs and sharing memories. The Birchbox can be reused to make a photoframe, which is such a cute idea I can't believe I've never thought about doing that before. This is one of the best boxes I've received from Birchbox. I mean, seriously, I got another Beauty Blender! That's worth more than a monthly subscription itself! I also got to choose one of the free samples from Model Co.

The Review
Beauty Blender & Blender Cleanser 
I can't even... This is the best tool to apply liquid foundation and concealers. Whenever I applied concealer under my eyes, it'd go on cakey, no matter what I tried. This is a seriously life-changing product! As I already have one, I'm going to give this to my sister, who's back on Sunday from Australia for a mini holiday back in her home town.

Korres Citrus Showergel
I don't particularly like receiving shower gels in beauty boxes, because I've got so many to get through at home. It smells lovely and really refreshing, so it'd be great if I was going on holiday, but i'm not so... Probably another sample for my sister!

ModelCo Lip Lacquer in Viva
It's moisturising, it's glossy, it's sheer, it's not sticky and oh man it smells SO good. It smells sweet and like candy. I am trying to think about what fruity candy it smells like, but I just can't put my finger on it.

Agave Healing Oil Treatment
OMG this is... this is so good. I washed my hair and it normally gets a bit frizzy and tangled after I wrap my hair up in a towel, so when my hair was about 90% dry, I applied this oil to the lengths of my hair, focusing on the frizzy bits and the ends. I brushed it through to get rid of knots and now it's all dry, I've got the smoothest, softest hair, that isn't flat from the oil. And it smells so good too. Perfect.

Benefit It's Potent Eye Cream
YES! I've been looking at buying eye creams for awhile now that i'm in my 20s and afraid of crow's feet. I did look at this eye cream, but I found it was a bit pricey (£25.50) for something I've never tried before. So to get a sample is great! I will be using this every night and if I don't notice any difference, then obviously I won't be purchasing the full size.

Extras
Urban Fruit Magnificent Mango & Happy Days Photo Clip
I love the extra bits that Birchbox thinks about. I love dried fruit as long as it's not raisins or sultanas, so mango is perfect for me. I love the photo clip, because I've ran out of photo frames and I can easily change the photos.

Well done Birchbox for another great box. You can subscribe to Birchbox using this link and we'll both receive 50 points, which is worth £5 in the Birchbox e-shop.
What do you think of this month's Birchbox?

Jenny xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.