Pages

Monday 8 September 2014

Special Delivery #1

Hey everyone! So I'm starting a new series of posts, called Special Delivery! It is going to be about what I get in the post as I buy most of my things online, and I sometimes get lucky and win things too!

Which leads to this very first post in the series...I entered a Twitter competition and I won these!
I won this beautiful Eye See You necklace from Astrid and Miyu as well as an liquid eyeliner from Eyeko.


Astrid and Miyu create delicate pieces of jewelry, and I am so glad I stumbled upon them! I love all of their jewelry on their website and they're suitable for all occasions. Their collection of jewelry is so gorgeous and different. I love the little details, like their logo imprinted onto the jewelry box.
Eyeko started out in 1999, first branded as a very cute pink anime girl. I really miss their old look, when I could find them in Superdrug and their packaging was the best shade of candy pink. But they've rebranded, and I have accepted it, and their products are still amazing as ever. Especially their black liquid eyeliner! It's smudgeproof and is honestly one of the best liquid eyeliners I've ever tried.

Thanks, Astrid & Miyu for the competition!

What do you think of these two brands? Will you be ordering anything from them soon?
Jenny xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.