Pages

Thursday 9 October 2014

Special Delivery #6 | #greatlashbig


I actually received this mascara a few weeks ago after entering a Maybelline Twitter competition. I've never tried the original Great Lash mascara, even though I've heard everyone rave about how it's such an amazing mascara. Anyway, I wasn't sure what to expect from this new Great Lash Big mascara but  I do know that the brush is bigger than it's sibling, It is also supposed to condition the lashes.

I wouldn't say it's an amazing go-buy-it-now mascara. It's pretty average and gives me perfect natural looking lashes without clumping them all together. I don't like the fact that I needed two coats to achieve less than what I normally get from one coat of mascara.

I am a massive fan of most of Maybelline's mascaras, but this one just doesn't cut it for my needs!

What do you think of this mascara? Have you tried it?
Jenny xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.