Pages

Saturday 31 May 2014

May Favorites!


Make-up
Maybelline Colossal Go Extreme Mascara
Aaaaaaamazing! Such a good product, I can't even.. just read my review here. So good. 10/10 would recommend over other mascaras.

Hair
Aussie Miracle Shine Shampoo
My hair and scalp have been a bit dry lately, so I switched shampoos and used the Aussie Miracle Shine shampoo to restore some kind of moisture to my hair. I know I wrote that it had made my hair greasy after a day of washing it, but I think it was because my hair didn't need that much moisture. So when my scalp became dry and flaky, this shampoo restored all the balance it needed! I will probably alternate this shampoo with other ones that I have.

Film
Bad Neighbours & Godzilla
Easily the best films that came out this month, although my boyfriend thinks that Godzilla sucked, I liked it! Bad Neighbours made me laugh so much, such a hilarious film with great actors. I really hope it ends up on Netflix so I can watch it again and again.

Snacks
Cheese puffs, white chocolate Lion bars, double stuffed Oreos
Oh my. I've gone through three packets of Oreos in two weeks. I can shovel a giant bag of cheese puffs in one sitting. The white chocolate Lion bar? Heaven. I love sitting down with a glass of milk, dunking the Oreos in. I never really buy Oreos, but these double stuffed ones are just perfect.

Smell
Our Own Candle Company - Blueberry Pie
This smells so good, literally like blueberry muffins, and even when i've blown out the flame, the smell still lingers for hours. Even if I haven't lit the candle in a few days, the blueberry scent is still in my room. The strawberries and cream candle doesn't smell as good as I had hoped, maybe when it hits the cream part of the candle it'll smell like cake.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.