Pages

Saturday 17 May 2014

Today I...


I had a very rubbish night of sleep, waking up around 3ish, checking Instagram because I was wide-awake, and my sister messages me telling me to go to sleep. She must have been checking Instagram too to see that I was awake and liking things! (She lives in Australia) Anyway, I had to be at work for 11am so I tried my best to fall back to sleep but it wasn't working well.

I woke up to blue skies and hardly any clouds and I just knew it'd be super sunny. Unfortunately I'd be spending most of the day at work...This is what I chose to wear to work:

When I finally finished, there was a box of nail polishes that I had ordered, so I quickly painted my nails in Essie's Pink About it & ate an ice cream in the remainder of the sun.

I helped make dinner, which was purple mash potatoes, sausages, carrots and peas. I am now patiently waiting for Britain's Got Talent after watching the last half of the FA Cup Final.

So even though I didn't get to laze about in the sun like everybody else, I still managed to go outside and enjoy some sunshine. Next week it's supposed to be all rain and no sunshine!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.