Pages

Thursday 22 May 2014

Sleek face form palette

 I've been looking for a contour palette for awhile now, and I had my eyes set on the Sleek contour palette but I couldn't find it in Superdrug or Boots, so I got the face form palette instead, which has a blush added, unlike the contour palette which only has the contour powder and highlighter. I am so happy that I did. The palette costs £9.99, which is cheap for three products! 
The packaging is very sleek


 The shade of the blush is like a dupe of NARS' Orgasm blush: rose-gold and very very pretty. I am not too fond of the highlighter as sometimes it can make my skin look too shiny when I'm all about the matte look. 
This is just one swipe across the palette onto my wrist. As you can see, the contour is the most pigmented compared to the highlighter and blusher. They blend really well and it's easy to buff the contour shade onto your skin. 

Here I am using the blush and contour, I did not want to go full Kim Kardashian-contour, instead I wanted something a bit more subtle for work.

Jenny xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.