Pages

Sunday 11 May 2014

I love Sundays!

Sundays are made for reading magazines, painting nails, baking sweet treats and dog cuddles.
I bought the latest issues of Glamour, Cosmopolitan & Company magazine mainly because they're the June issue, which is my birthday month! And because I didn't buy any magazines last month... I love the summer editions of magazines.

I've been craving these ever since my trip to Malaysia last September, where I had them everyday at breakfast. I haven't bought any since, as they're quite pricey for what they are. So I found a recipe and made them myself. I didn't have the proper tart cases so I used a bun tin instead. My mom thought the pastry was a bit too thick and I think I might try using ready-made puff pastry instead. 

I love my little Freddie so much! While watching Sunday Brunch he sat next to me, so I 'trapped' him with my legs. He loves his belly rubs. 

What are you doing this Sunday?
Jenny xo

2 comments :

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.