Pages

Saturday 10 May 2014

I finished my dissertation!

Hello everyone! I'm back! I am so done with university. I have been working on my dissertation and juggling my job, so a lot of things have been put on hold. Anyway, after I handed in my dissertation, Beau and I walked along the Thames, doing some sightseeing stuff, even though we've already seen the sights before. It was a really nice sunny day despite being stuck behind a lot of tourists.

Walking along the Thames towards Southbank, we went towards E4's Udderbelly site where we were greeted with a giant purple cow:


Strolling past the London Eye, we took a quick trip to Namco's arcade centre. We didn't play any games but I did get a fortune by Zultar:
It was a nice fortune to get especially after handing in my dissertation.
Along the walk to Covent Garden we got stopped for a free sample of frozen yogurt by Snog, but by sample, it was literally a McDonald's sized paper sauce pot. I felt a bit pressured to buy one, being naive and not realising the free sample I was given was the tiny pot. Anyway, it was nice, and I guess, a treat to myself for finishing university. I got the passion fruit frozen yogurt with mango pieces.

We headed towards Covent Garden to have a look at the markets, and then headed to Wahaca's for our dinner:

I ordered the chicken tinga burrito, and Beau had the pulled pork burrito. We halved our burritos and swapped with each other. The burritos were so nice! It had the perfect amount of filling and wasn't dry or too spicy.

I really do miss living in London, but I am much happier back in Birmingham.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.