Pages

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Maybelline The Collosal Go Extreme Mascara review

This mascara is my new favourite mascara in the whole wide world. I've been using Mac's Opulash mascara which is very good but way too expensive for a mascara (I got it as a gift!) I got the Go Extreme mascara while it was on offer at Superdrug, I also got the waterproof version but I haven't tested that one out yet.
Maybelline The Collosal Go Extreme, £6.99

This mascara wand is a bit different, they claim "Our first double curved stem is designed to deposit an extra shot of volume onto the supersized brush." I don't know whether that can be proved or not, but this is what the wand looks like:

I have very straight, short eye lashes, and normally if I have time I would curl my eyelashes before using mascara, however, with this Go Extreme mascara I didn't need to.
I'll let the pictures do the talking:

Look at that! One coat of Go Extreme mascara lifted my eyelashes and gave them so much volume without using eyelash curlers! 
I do have some problems with this mascara: 
  1. Sometimes the massive brush hits my eyelid, but it's nothing a cotton bud can't fix. 
  2. Sometimes the mascara can transfer onto my skin if i'm having a horrible oily skin day.
Overall, I would definitely purchase this mascara again, I have always been a fan of Maybelline's mascaras and they only seem to get better. 

Jenny xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.