Pages

Friday 30 May 2014

This month's purchases - May!



I am trying not to spend so much now that i've finished university and am pretty much not doing anything since  These were some of the major purchases that I made this month. I always have to have a reason when buying certain things: I told myself not to buy anymore nail polishes, but hey these are essentials right? I've been after these Nikes for ages and they were sold out when I wanted them! My nails are really weak and my hair isn't growing, I definitely need these tablets. I want my room to smell nice.

Nike x Liberty Air Max 90 
I originally bought these from the Offspring website  when they were priced at £125, but the next day I checked to see whether they had sold out, I saw that the price went down to £95, so I returned them and I ordered them from Office instead with 10% student discount (Offspring had a one style per customer rule). I've never owned a pair of Air Max 90s before. These were slightly less bouncy than the Air Max 1s that I own, but still very comfy. 

Nail care and polishes 
Essie - Pink About It
This is a really nice Barbie pink, with a little bit of pink glitter. The shimmery glitter isn't very noticeable but I'm not bothered by that. Plus it's pink, I love pink.
OPI Nicole by OPI - Nail Strengthener Plus
I love OPI's Nail Envy and I'm half way through the bottle, so I'm trying out this formula when I've ran out. You can never have enough nail strengthening polishes.
Sally Hansen - Insta Grip Fast Dry Base Coat
Can never have enough base coats.
NYC Nail Polish Quick Dry - Grand Central Station
Clear polishes are great for ombres and creating sheer tints!
Sally Hansen - French Manicure Kit
Not sure why I bought this....! Oh well.
Sally Hansen - Nail Growth Miracle Serum
My right hand's nails are chipping and splitting, even when I've applied nail care polishes that promise to help stop the splitting... Hopefully this will help my nails grow faster after cutting them down.

Vitabiotic Pregnacare 90 Tablets*
I bought these because my nails are just total rubbish right now and my hair is growing really slowly. I want my hair to be thicker and longer in time for my graduation, so hopefully these tablets will help. I actually found the tablets to be cheaper on Amazon than in Boots!

Our Own Candle Company - Blueberry Pie and Strawberries and Cream
Mmm, I love the smell of these candles! I prefer the blueberry pie candle to the strawberries and cream. They're £9.99, but with 100 hours of burn time and such an amazing long lasting smell, it's so worth it. That's what I'd like to think anyway.

Jenny xo


*Clicking this link and purchasing this item means I will get a small percentage of the sale. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.