Pages

Sunday 1 June 2014

June / Birthday Wishlist


1. Clarisonic Face Brush / 2. Olivia Burton Wonderland watch (maybe I will actually wear a watch if it's pink) / 3. Benefit the Porefessional / 4. Michael Kors Saffiano Zip Around Wallet (to match my MK bag!) / 5. Fujifilm Instax printer (instant, printed out photos from my phone? yes please!)

It's my 21st birthday in two weeks, I don't wanna grow old! I also don't know what I want for my birthday. I've got a standard wishlist and a fairy-godmother wishlist. My standard wishlist is just for my friends and family, and this the wishlist where I'm hoping my fairy-godmother exists and will see this.


2 comments :

  1. Happy birthday in advance! ^_^ I would love to try out to clarisonic face brush as well as I heard soo many good things about it.


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've got a cheaper face brush but I just feel like Clarisonic would really really clean out the dirt.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.