Pages

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Argan Dew - Argan Oil & Mask review



I was recently sent some samples from Marine at Argan Dew to try out their Replenishing Hair Mask and Miraculous Argan Oil. I always love trying products that have argan oil in them, especially now that i'm trying to grow my hair longer and thicker. (click here for posts)
About Argan Dew

At the heart of the Argan Dew line lies the natural and versatile richness of pure Moroccan Argan oil, which in its purest form already contains all the components needed to nourish and rejuvenate the scalp and hair. Each one of our products is made with an innovative formula that when combined with this oils centuries-old history of providing essential vitamins and antioxidants has the power to hydrate, protect and renew, leaving you with beautiful hair from root to tip.
Miraculous Argan Oil - $39 (£22) for 100ml
This oil works wonders for my hair.It makes my hair feel so soft, like i've stepped out of the hairdressers with the most amazing blow dry. It wasn't weighing my hair down either, and seemed to give my hair some life. A little of this product goes a long way, I used maybe 1/4 of the sample given, applied it onto wet combed hair and let it air-dry. Also, my hair takes a long time to air-dry, but using the oil it seemed be quicker. All throughout the day I noticed how my hair had no tangles. This product is AMAZING!

Replenishing Hair Mask - $44 (£26) for 250ml
This smells so amazing!  But it feels like any other hair mask. You apply it to your hair for 5 minutes and rinse out, a bit like Aussie's 3 Minute Miracle conditioners. This product didn't do much to my hair, apart from leaving it soft and nice smelling. I guess if my hair was extremely dry, I'd see a much more noticeable difference.

Got any hair oils to recommend? Leave a comment below!

Jenny xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.