Pages

Tuesday 3 June 2014

Getting the perfect hair, skin and nails: week 2



It's now the second week (and a few days! Click here to see week 1) that I've been taking the Perfectil tablets.

ARGH what is going on! My nails aren't very strong and i've had to cut some down to prevent the nail from being ripped off, which is mainly happening on my left hand. My right hand is still experiencing splitting. The nail serum seems to work best when it's applied on bare nails, although it says you can use it on polished nails too, it just doesn't do much when there's polish applied. So I've had to switch between using OPI's nail strengthening polish and the serum.

As for my hair, it seems a bit thicker and stronger. My last hair cut was 6 months ago, and I've had no split hairs since, so I must be doing something right in hair maintenance.

On my chest, I sometimes have spotty skin which I have a habit of scratching, the tablets haven't done anything to my skin to combat that. I have also noticed that the spotty 'chicken' skin, aka Keratosis pilaris, on my upper arms has reduced!

With the Perfectil tablets, you are supposed to take them with a main meal every day, but I sometimes question whether what I'm eating, for example, a grilled cheese sandwich, is a snack or a main meal. Obviously I won't take the tablets after say, an apple or a packet of crisps.

Jenny xo

2 comments :

  1. I work in a pharmacy and I've always wondered whether these work or not! So thanks for your review, I'll be looking out for your next one! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got a month and a half til my graduation is here! Hopefully there will be some massive improvements! X

      Delete

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.