Pages

Sunday 8 June 2014

The Liebster Award!

Thank you to Sarah at Sarah Adores for nominating me for the Liebster Award! I only started this blog in April and to be noticed for this award is such a surprise! So thank you Sarah. Here we go!

THE RULES
  • I thank the blogger who tagged me.
  • I say 11 facts about me.
  • I answer the 11 questions written by the person who tagged me.
  • I write my own 11 questions.
  • I tag 11 up and coming bloggers.

11 SLIGHTLY INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT ME
  1. I can only understand Cantonese when my mom is talking to me, anyone else... nope! 
  2. I used to dislike dogs until we got Freddie. 
  3. I don't have a middle name. 
  4. I wrote a poem and it's in a poetry book. 
  5. I live in Birmingham but moved to London for uni and then moved back. 
  6. My surname, Long, means dragon in Chinese. 
  7. I've got 5 brothers and 1 sister 
  8. Mulan is my favourite Disney film and I watched it religiously every day after primary school 
  9. I can play one note on the Saxophone 
  10. I've got really small hands and wrists 
  11. Sometimes I play MMORPGs (Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games)
ANSWERS FOR QUESTIONS 
  1. What is one trend/style you don't like? I hate those trainer wedges aka 'tredges'! 
  2. Why did you start blogging? Distraction from my dissertation and being very unsure about my future after university!
  3. If you could only buy one beauty brand, what would it be? Probably Bare Minerals! 
  4. Do you prefer drug store or high end products? Drug store. Sometimes those high end products don't work!
  5. Who is your favourite blogger? Jessica at How Sweet It Is! Love how it's post about what she's loving right now and her food posts!
  6. What is one product you couldn't you live without? My Avene Cleanance K face cream
  7. What's your biggest fear? Oh God. Everything dying-related. 
  8. Favourite food? Mom's sweet & sour pork.
  9. If you could meet anyone, who would it be? My brother who died before many of my siblings were born.
  10. If you could see any band/performer live, who would it be? I've seen most of my favourite bands and artists and I'd love to see either Jack Johnson or Beyonce!
  11. Do you prefer online or in-store shopping? I prefer online because I can look at other websites to see if there's something similar and cheaper.
MY QUESTIONS FOR BLOGGERS
  1. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you were older?
  2. What is your favourite animal?
  3. Do you know any languages?
  4. Where would you like to travel to?
  5. How do you relax? 
  6. If you could eliminate any insect in the world, what would it be and why?
  7. What's your favourite TV show? 
  8. What's your favourite snack?
  9. If you could have any talent, what would it be?
  10. If you could, what would you change about the world?
  11. What is your worst habit?
THE BLOGGERS I NOMINATE ARE:

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.