Pages

Wednesday 18 March 2015

Nail Art #24 | Cinderella Nails!


Even miracles take a little time. These nails took quite some time to do as I was a bit busy the past few days, but I am so happy with how they turned out. These are my Cinderella nails in celebration of the new live-action Cinderella film set to be released in the UK on the 27th March. 

I hardly do characters on nails as it seems to take me awhile to do it, but I think with more practice I get faster & confident doing them. The hardest nail to do was Cinderella's carriage door. I am not great with tiny details, so the door was pretty tricky to do. If I was to do these nails again I'd make sure I made the door bigger so I could fit the black outline in. 

I loved painting the shoe. I wasn't sure how I could make it look like glass, so I decided adding a glittery top coat might help. I added a hex glitter onto the toe area of the shoe to mimic the sparkles as seen in the Disney film. 

Colours used: Maybelline's Color Show in Electric Yellow; Essie's Pink About It; Model's Own Blooboo, Sophie's Pink & Jack Frost; Model's Own x WAH Nail Art Pen in Blue & WAH London's Nail Art Pen in WhiteColours used and not shown (because I put them away and forgot...): Model's Own Slate Green & Peach Sherbert.

Will you be watching Cinderella when it's released? 
Jenny xo - Follow me on: Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin

6 comments :

  1. how did you do that :O they look so amazing omg <3 <3 wayyy talented girl xx

    https://www.bloglovin.com/people/manishaanwari2-11510825

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It took lots of time and patience :)
      Jenny xo

      Delete
  2. Your nails look amazing! You've done them so well x
    han // emandhan xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. these look amazing! I love anything Disney so this is really impressive!

    PhotoJennic 

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.