Pages

Wednesday 4 March 2015

Nail Art #23 | Marble Nails 2.0


I cannot get over how cute the marble effect is on my nails! I did this look in another post but with pale blue polish instead, and it just never stood out the way I imagined. I've seen this look done before; adding the gold polish made the white stand out a bit more and I'm so glad I tried it out.

Winter has wrecked my nails so much. As I sit here typing away, my pointer finger nail has just ripped at the side. Working in retail also means my weak nails get damaged faster too, just picking up a heavy box is just a nail accident waiting to happen. Seriously, winter needs to go away now.

I used Model's Own Utopia, a very light lilac, and Gold Digger, a shimmery gold, as well as WAH London's nail art pen, to create this design. I love this colour combination, it's so perfect for spring.

Do you hate winter like me (but only sometimes like it because it's snuggle season) or do you embrace it with open arms and snow boots?
Jenny xo - Follow me on: Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin

1 comment :

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.