Pages

Sunday 1 March 2015

LiLash & LiBrow 3rd and final update!

When I first heard about lash growing serums I always thought that they were just a fad, they never worked or at least they'd never be able to make my short lashes grow. I was wrong. After being sent a LiLash and LiBrow sample in November, and after using it for three months, I'm amazed at how well it's worked for me.

In the first month, my outer lashes were lifting and curling, but there wasn't much yet. I'd always apply it at night time but I think this is where I may have gone wrong. My eyes water a lot when I'm lying down in bed which may be the reason I started getting some hair around my eye area, which I didn't notice much until the second month.

In the second month, I noticed much more of a difference. Some of my lashes were growing longer than others and I had hair around my eyes. The hair growth was caused by my watery eyes spreading the serum around. So I started to apply the serum in the morning to prevent this. Random lashes were growing longer than others, and it was a sign that the serum was working.

In the third month, the lashes were becoming fuller and longer, and the outer lashes were curling upwards. This is the final month of using LiLash everyday before moving onto using it every other day, and it's worked amazingly. If you've got naturally long lashes then you'll obviously see much more of a difference, but as I have short lashes, I've got the long lashes my friends have always had.





After applying mascara, the lashes are much more noticeable. You can really see how much longer my lashes are after mascara, And yes, I do just sit and stare at how long my lashes are in the mirror before and after applying mascara.

As for my brows, I have noticed that the brow hairs have grown longer, making my brows look more fuller. The sparse areas are a little darker, but still natural looking. When I had a slightly wonky eyebrow from getting them threaded, I used the brow serum over the area where I needed it to regrow, and the brow hairs started sprouting up quite fast in that area. This product is great if you've always had thin eyebrows from over plucking, or your eyebrow lady went a bit too happy with the thread or wax.

Thanks LiLash for sending me these amazing products! I am so pleased with the results!
Jenny xo - Follow me on: Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin

3 comments :

  1. Hi Jenny, I recently started using Lilash (I'm in my third week) and I'm getting quite desperate because I see no difference and also because I've lost some lashes that I didn't seem to lose before I started using it. But I'll keep using it and hope for the best. By the way, I LOVE your eyebrows! They look perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny, are these pictures showing your results after 3 months of Lilash? I'm on my third week and I still see no difference.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! So sorry for the late reply but yes, these are after 3 months! You won't notice much difference after 3 weeks, you really do need to keep at it :) Hope this helps!

      Jenny

      Delete

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.