Pages

Sunday 29 March 2015

Review | Essie's Grow Richer Base Coat


My nails have had it. Winter is over and spring is here. I really hope this means my nails are going to grow longer and stronger, and not have to face the coldness of winter again...

That said, I bought this Essie Grow Richer base coat a long time ago, and never really used it. I would stick to OPI's Nail Envy or Nicole by OPI Nail Strengthener, and though they work fine, it was time to try out other nourishing base coats that I had lurking around.

The polish is clear, has a thin consistency, and doesn't make my nails feel thick with polish. It said in five days I'd have 30% more flexible nails! However, it doesn't make my nails grow any faster, which is a shame, but I have noticed my nails are stronger and aren't breaking or chipping at the sides.

Now the minus-something-stupid-temperatures have gone, I hope my nails continue to grow stronger with the help of this base coat.

Have you got any polishes that you've forgotten about?
Jenny xo - Follow me on: Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.