Pages

Wednesday 1 April 2015

Swatch #1 | Ciate's Strawberry Milkshake



Hello spring! I love that mornings are no longer dark and gloomy, and that it doesn't turn dark at 5pm any more. I love that pastel colours are everywhere too! 

I don't own many pastel shades, and I'm not sure why because they are so many gorgeous shades! Pink is my favourite colour, so this shade by Ciate, 'Strawberry Milkshake', is perfect for me. It matches my pink scarf (that I no longer have to wear unless there's ice cold wind).and strawberries are my favourite fruit! Oh and I reaaaally love milkshakes. I'll have any flavour, be it bottled or made to order, I love em. 

Jenny xo - Follow me on: Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.