Pages

Wednesday 8 April 2015

Swatch #2 | WAH London's An Even Bigger Splash


I love WAH London and their cute nail art and their very helpful tutorial books, and I'm so happy with how far the company has grown. A few years ago I applied to be a nail artist at their salon, but I never heard back. Sometime later a picture of some penguin nail art I did and posted on Instagram caught Sharmadean Reid's eyes, and she commented saying to work for WAH!

But I had already moved away from London and back to Birmingham, so that dream job was never to be mine. Oh well.

Today I'm using WAH London's An Even Bigger Splash, a pale blue polish. The brush is nice to use, but this polish needed a few coats before my nail was evenly covered, which is my only negative point about the polish. I don't know whether this is the same for the other shades, but this was a major let down. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?!

You can buy WAH London's nail polish from Boots!
Jenny xo - Follow me on: Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.