Pages

Sunday 5 April 2015

Nail Art #25 | Easter Nails



Hello everyone! Happy Easter! Hope everyone is having a lovely four day weekend? I love all of the cute Easter photos that keep cropping up on my Instagram feed, especially of cute bunnies and chicks. I love how Easter signifies spring, and all of the daffodils have popped out and it's no longer ice cold outside.

I decided to do a three Easter-themed nails (chick, bunny and the gold egg) and two spring-themed nails (gingham print and daisies). I got inspiration for the chick by the amazing nail artist Stephstone Nails, I based it on Rilakkuma's chick friend Kiiroitori. I used a lot of different polishes and pens to do the nail art for these nails.


What are you up to this Easter weekend?
Jenny xo - Follow me on: Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin

2 comments :

  1. I feel Models Own do the best nail varnish there is!
    These are soo cute though!
    I love the chick!

    so easy but so effective.

    Nice post!
    http://blondedaisychains.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I love how they're not opaque like a lot of other brands I've tried! So good. Thank you so much for your comment :)

      Jenny x

      Delete

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.