Pages

Sunday 22 February 2015

Nail Art #22 | Chinese New Year Nails!


Sun Lin Fai Lok! 
Happy New Year!

Hello everyone! It's Chinese New Year this weekend and I'm working my butt off in retail, so I won't get to visit China town and see all the celebrations. Which sucks, but at least I get to enjoy all the amazing foods my mom will cook! 

Red and yellow or gold are colours that are always seen together in the Chinese culture. Red is a symbol of happiness and good fortune, where as yellow or gold is used for luck and wealth. The colours compliment each other so well, and I just had to do some easy nail art to celebrate Chinese New Year.

I used Rimmel's Ruby Me and Model's Own Gold Digger for this nail art.

Will you be off to China town this weekend to see the celebrations?
Jenny xo - Follow me on: Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin

2 comments :

  1. beautiful nail art, i think it would look great for christmas too. you're very talented and creative.
    x,Abril
    ps. two lovely bloggers and I are hosting a pinterest party, it is a great way to promote your blog and meet other blogger, we would love you to join us.
    http://the-colorpalette.blogspot.com/2015/02/pinterest-party-2.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your comment! I agree it'd look great for Christmas too :)

      Delete

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.