Pages

Wednesday 4 February 2015

Nail Art #20 | Pool Party


I am so happy this blue is now in my life. When I was in primary school, our uniform consisted of  blue jumpers or cardigans. When I was in secondary school, our ties were navy with blue and white  stripes. When I was at university, my lanyard was a cornflower blue. My education was pretty much shades of blue! (Apart from my college, that was all red stuff...)

This polish by Ciate, is 'Pool Party', a royal blue shade. I used two coats of this followed by a yellow stripe down the centre of the nail before sealing it with a top coat. Ciate's 'Pool Party' dries to a matte finish, which is not what I expected. I added a yellow line down the centre of the nail, just for a bit of contrast. This shade definitely needs to be glossy.

Do you have a favourite shade of blue? 
Jenny xo - Follow me on: Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.