Pages

Wednesday 18 February 2015

Nail Art #21 | Marble Nails



Last week Beau & I went to Liverpool to celebrate his birthday, and I didn't really know what nail art to do, so I did some very basic marble nails! I've seen loads of water marble nail art and I'm not a fan of it, so when I saw this effect all over my Instagram I just had to do it.

I wished that I made more marble lines (and taken better photos as you can't really see the marble effect). I'll probably do this nail art again with a darker colour.

I love the marble effect on this polish by Barry M in Sugar Apple. It's really subtle, and unfortunately the photos don't do it justice! I never really use gems on my nails as I find them annoying to remove, but I think I'll start to as they look quite cute.

What's your favourite Barry M shade?
Jenny xo - Follow me on: Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.