Pages

Wednesday 11 February 2015

Review | Soap & Glory's Archery Tint & Brow


Soap and Glory's Archery Brow Tint & Pencil is the perfect combination for natural, soft looking brows. It comes in two shades, Love is Blonde and Brownie Points. I got Brownie Points as it's the darkest shade. On one end there is a felt tip, used to fill in gaps and add fullness, while the other end there's a pencil, designed to shape the brow.

I love the felt tip side, it's so easy to use and doesn't look harsh on my brows. The tip is really fine, so when applied it blends in with my brow hairs while still adding fullness. Sometimes it feels like there's no product coming out from the felt tip, but I think this has been designed this way so you don't draw on Sharpie brows.

After using the tint, I use the pencil to shape and soften the lines from the tint around the beginning and edges of my brows. I have a little problem with the pencil. It seems to flake off bits when trying to apply it to my brows. The pencil is quite hard, but this isn't a bad thing. I think if it was softer, I'd end up drawing really harsh lines.


You can see in the top photo that my brows are a little sparse, and they're also a bit wonky. I used the tint to make my brows fuller, and then I used the pencil side to shape the brows and sort out the wonky brow line. Soap & Glory's Archery makes my brows look fuller, while still looking natural. I would definitely purchase this again.

Jenny xo - Follow me on: Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.