Pages

Sunday 8 February 2015

Special Delivery #18 | #LipGlam


*I was sent this sample by #LipGlam, all thoughts and opinions are still 100% honest.

You can never ever own enough lip balms. Especially one that is multi purpose! #LipGlam is a natural long lasting, highly moisturising balm that can be used on dry patches, cuticles, rashes, you name it! It contains lanolin, a natural emollient extracted from sheep's wool, combined with natural botanicals, which absorbs really fast and leaves the areas moisturised. Not only that, it's also made in England.

#LipGlam is said to give 8 hours moisture. However, after applying this in the morning and getting on with my day, I did find I would have to reapply a few hours in. But if I applied before I went to sleep, my lips would still feel moisturised in the morning. I like how it's in a tube too, I hate applying lip balm with my fingers, it always feels really unhygienic.

The #LipGlam balm is not sticky, which means it's great for random dry patches on the body. I've used it on my cuticles after I've painted my nails, and they did feel moisturised. This multi purpose product would be really useful for nights out. (I once used my lip balm to soothe my dry hands, it did not work well, my hands felt so greasy!)

The only thing I dislike about this product is that it is really hard to get out of the tube. When I received the balm in the post, there was a sticker on it suggesting I put it in warm water for a minute to soften it. It's not ideal when I'm out and really need to use a lip balm, only I can't because I'd have to wait and warm it up in a pocket. For that reason I just end up reaching for another lip balm. I do imagine this would be different in the summer.

This is a really great lip balm, but I wish I didn't have to warm it up before using it. You can buy it here for £9.99.

Have you tried #LipGlam before? Do you have a favourite lip balm?
Jenny xo - Follow me on: Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin

1 comment :

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.