Pages

Sunday 15 February 2015

Special Delivery #19 | February's Glossybox Love Edition



Glossybox's February Box does not disappoint. Four full sized products?! I'm in! I fell for February's Love themed box as soon as I saw the sneak preview of one of the products, which was the Royal Apothic Tinties balm. I thought it was way too cute for me not to have.

When I received this box I'm pretty sure this contains five full sized products instead of four, but I'm not complaining. This month's box contains:

Wilkinson Sword - Hydro Silk
I stopped buying expensive razors and just used cheap basic two bladed ones instead. Or my epilator. It's quite nice having a razor in the box and I'll probably keep this one for summer when my legs are out more.

MARSK - Mineral Eye shadow in Fifty Shades
This is a mineral powder-based eye shadow, which is highly pigmented so a little goes a long way. This shade is inspired by the books and newly released film, Fifty Shades of Grey. Am I the only person who hasn't read the books or seen the film?!

Royal Apothic - Tinties
Apparently a Victoria Beckham favourite, this tinted lip balm contains shea butter as well as argan, grape seed and almond oil, for super nourished lips. This is SO adorable. It's small but the lid is awkward and isn't really travel friendly. It's a sheer coral colour and smells like almonds.

So Susan - Rose Quartet Lip & Cheek Palette
I really hate lip palettes. They remind me of make up sets for children. I prefer applying lip products without the need for brushes or fingers. This is not something I'd go out and buy.

B. Cosmetics - Mascara
This mascara supposedly lengthens, defines, volumises and conditions with something called Lash Active, which conditions the lashes while you wear it.

I really like this box, and I'm glad that it doesn't have a perfume sample. Pefume samples are so off-putting in beauty boxes. It's 2015, can we stop that now?


Did you get Glossybox's Love Box? What did you think of it?
Jenny xo - Follow me on: Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin


1 comment :

  1. That's such a good box! I'm with you on the perfume samples... Makes them look cheap!
    Alice xo
    www.shesthunderstorms.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.