Pages

Monday 28 July 2014

Nail Art #8 | Ice Cream Nails

This week, i've been eating alot of ice cream, mainly straight from the tub. I love a 99p flake from the ice cream vans, but they're not 99p anymore and they're just not as good as they used to be! I remember when there would be strawberry syrup, sprinkles and a chocolate flake. My nails this week are ice cream themed, with sprinkles, a waffle cone and a cherry on top. I will most likely re-create a 99p flake version of this manicure in the future, but for now, lets just enjoy how cute they are.

Products used: for the ice cream: Calvin Klein in French Tip; the sprinkles: Model's Own Ibiza Mix; the cherry: Bourjois Paris 1 Seconde Nail Polish in Shade 14; the waffle cone: Barry M's Mushroom and Model's Own Becca's Brown.
Click here to see more weekly manicures.

Jenny xo

2 comments :

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.