Pages

Thursday 10 July 2014

Nail Art #6 | Anniversary Nails

It was Beau and I's 2 year anniversary on Tuesday, and I really didn't want to spend forever drawing cute patterns. I wanted something simple, so I did pink heart tips, outlined with white to make them stand out more. I chose pink over red because pinks my favourite colour. This time I used Rimmel's Matte Finish top coat instead of my usual Seche Vite.
I actually took the polish off in the evening because the matte top coat didn't penetrate the layers to dry like Seche Vite does, so it was rubbing and denting. I probably should have used Seche Vite first, and then the matte topcoat, oh well. I used Model's Own Buff Pink as the base colour to hide any yellow-y looking nails, Sally Hansen French White tip for the outline and Essie's Pink About It for the hearts.
Click here to see more weekly manicures.

Jenny xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.