Pages

Wednesday 16 July 2014

Nail Art #7 | Graduation Nails



These are the nails that I'll be wearing to graduation tomorrow. I didn't want anything complicated and I didn't want plain nails. My dress is black, with no patterns, so I couldn't match my nails to my dress because, well, they'd be plain black nails, and I didn't want to be wearing all black. So I opted for confetti style nails, because it's a celebration! A celebration of all that our course has achieved over the past three years. Congratulations to everyone graduating! 

I used: Model's Own in Soda Pop Pink and Lilac Dream; Barry M in Blueberry and Sugar Apple; Calvin Klein in French Tip and Hint of Pink; Maybelline's Color Show in Electric Yellow. Sealed with Seche Vite's Dry Fast Top Coat.
Click here to see more weekly manicures.

Jenny xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.