Pages

Sunday 20 July 2014

Graduation!


On Thursday, the 17th July 2014, I, and along with several hundred other students of University of the Arts London, graduated at the Royal Festival Hall. I believed I would graduate, but never with the amazing grade I achieved. It was such an amazing, hot and sweaty day, filled with people from various media courses. I spotted several friends from other courses going up on stage too, which was such a joy to see that they too, are graduating this year.

It was such a busy day, and I wish I got to take more photos with everyone while I was still in my gown. But it was supposedly the hottest day of the year, and I just couldn't keep the gown on any longer. My make up was nearly sliding off of my face!

I felt like I was in Hogwarts, about to put on the sorting hat to decide which house I'd be in. It was such a lovely day, and I can't believe I considered not attending. I am so glad I did. After I graduated, I checked my phone to see that my family had been watching me graduate online! It was so nice to know that my university streamed the ceremonies for everyone who couldn't make it.

Beau and I walked along Southbank deciding where to eat, we didn't want a fancy place and we didn't know what we fancied, we just wanted some type of comforting family food. We both ended up getting fish and chips! We walked back towards the Royal Festival Hall and took the tube back to the train station, for our two hour journey home.

Congratulations to everyone graduating this year!

Jenny xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.