Pages

Thursday 6 November 2014

Special Delivery #11 | A new planner!



So I recently discovered a stationary website called Kikki K while looking for weekly and monthly planners. I had thought about getting a Filofax but they weren't appealing to me. Kikki K is like the Australian version of Paperchase, but without the kooky characters. They are a Swedish company based in Australia, and they ship worldwide. 

I chose this Kikki K Live Bright 2015 planner because of the pretty colour scheme. I love how it's gold with shades of purple and pink. It's super girly! The planner has a canvas material which I am in two minds about; I would have loved it more if it was leather, but that'd push the price right up. I love the inspiration quotes that can be found on some of the dividers. The planner also has several card pockets, a removable ruler and a pen loop.

The planner costs US $49.95 which when converted is about £31. I signed up to their newsletter and got an email saying I had $10 off my first order, so that's when I purchased it! With shipping fees ($9.95) it cost US $49.90, again around £31, which is the price of some of Filofax's A5 planners. 
I have read that you can refill Kikki K planners and diaries with Filofax's refill papers, so that's something I'll probably do for 2016. 

You can purchase this planner here.

What do you think of this planner? Do you own one or plan to get one before the year ends?

Jenny xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.