Pages

Saturday 1 November 2014

Nail Art #13 | Navy Flannel Shirt nails!


It has been such a long time since I painted on my nails. I love it this time of year when all the flannel shirts start to make an appearance. I LOVE the tartan prints too. So I decided to put the print on my nails. You'll probably see a lot of upcoming nail posts featuring similar tartan prints. I'm obsessed with it. I'm also planning to paint a set of this design and sell it on Etsy!

I used Model's Own Betty Blue, Seche Vite's top coat, two nail art pens & a striping brush.

What do you think of flannel shirts? Love them or hate them?
Jenny xo

2 comments :

  1. awesome nail art - absolutely love the design.

    Thanks again for the follow! I followed back.

    Would love you could take a peek on my blog also :)
    www.yasbeyou.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.