Pages

Tuesday 25 November 2014

Review: Neutrogena Visibly Clear Rapid Clear Treatment


Lately i've been breaking out, with large spots on my forehead, and smaller ones on my chin. I'm going to blame winter for the arrival of these spots. Anyway, I started looking for spot gels that wouldn't dry out my skin and that I could wear under and over make-up. I'll be honest, there were so many treatment gels and they all had pros and cons with them.

I settled with Neutrogena's Visibly Clear Rapid Clear Treatment gel, which is designed to keep skin looking clear and healthy, without drying out the skin. It's also supposed to reduce the spot size within 4 hours.

It did reduce redness, but it didn't reduce the size of my spots within 4 hours. My spots were still big, and I had to use it every day for the spots to slowly disappear. The gel dried fast and I could use it under make-up. It didn't leave any dryness unlike other treatment gels that i've tried.

I would not recommend this for those who have acne, but for those who have the odd spot that pops up once in awhile. It's not fast-acting like I had hoped, but I can deal with that. This was super cheap at Superdrug for £3.99 and I bought it while it was on a buy one get one free deal.

Jenny xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.