Pages

Saturday 22 November 2014

A day at Birmingham's German Market!

Birmingham is said to have the largest authentic German market outside of Austria and Germany, and it's the main tourist attraction of the year. I love walking through and spending an hour or two here. I mainly love the delicious food there is on offer.

Sometimes you forget to look up from the stalls...All the details on top of the stalls are so adorable, 

There are lots of stalls selling cute ornaments...

I ordered the red sausage... 

And it was very big... 

There's loads of sweet treats on offer too, like these amazing doughnuts...

These were duck fat roast potatoes, and they were soo good!

The German Market is open from 10am - 9pm until the 22nd of December, running from New Street towards Chamberlain Square.

Have you been to the German Market? What did you think?
Jenny xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.