Pages

Tuesday 30 December 2014

Nail Art #16 | New Year Nails

 

If you're unsure of what to do for your New Years Eve nails, check these out! Adding charms and gems is so easy to do, and can instantly transform simple manicures to glamorous nails.

I did this manicure for a night out on Saturday, but I love this look so much I've decided to keep it on as my New Years Eve nails. The polish is by Model's Own in Green Tea, but it's actually darker than it looks in the photos I took.

I bought some gold charms awhile ago, and decided one of these on each hand would look so simple yet effective. I couldn't get my nail glue open, so I used Seche Vite's top coat to attach the charm. I was expecting this charm to fall off within hours, but the charm has stayed on since Saturday.

You can buy charms and gems from loads of different shops like H&M, Boots and Superdrug.

Jenny xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.