Pages

Thursday 18 December 2014

Victoria Secret's mini haul!


Victoria's Secrets finally opened in the Bullring! I'm so happy it's finally in my city. I've been to the stores in London, but as I don't live there anymore I can't stroll around and pick up underwear I can't afford. Anyway...

I picked up a gift set (...for me...) which had a varsity crew and leggings in for £54.50 (!). I was going to get a varsity by itself but that was £44.50, and well, I kind of justified my purchase by saying things like "I need leggings...It works out a bit cheaper because you get leggings...I like this varsity over the others... I also want the free toy dog..." They are so comfortable! And I'm pretty sure the leggings have some kind of heat technology in them, they keep me so warm compared to my other leggings... The Pink range is full of soft loungewear, I just wish I had more money to buy it all...

I picked up a bottle of body spray in Pure Seduction. I purchased this a few years ago but as I was running out I picked up the same one, and I also picked up the Eau De Toilette version too. I'll be honest, the Toilette version doesn't last much longer than the body spray... Oh well.

Have you bought anything from Victoria's Secret?
Jenny xo

2 comments :

  1. I love the VS body sprays. You've reminded me to pick up a few more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :') They're so good aren't they! I wish they would last longer though!
      Jenny xo

      Delete

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.