Pages

Friday 12 December 2014

Special Delivery #14 | I'm one of Superdrug's #NailThatFestiveFeeling winners!

(From L-R, Rockstar, VIP, Catwalk Queen, Fashion Icon, Socialite, Starlet.)

I won a competition! Yay! I tweeted my Christmas Manicure to Superdrug who were running the competition and I had forgotten all about it, as I do with most competitions... Low and behold I saw a DM from Superdrug saying I had won! 

I had won the collection of Glitterati Nail Paints by Barry M, as well as their Gelly High Shine Lips. The Glitterati Nail Paints are packed full of iridescent glitter, which I LOVE! When I swatched these polishes, I felt like I should have been a mermaid! These shades made me feel super girly and magical. I can't wait to create some nail art with these.

The Gelly Hi Shine Lips are super moisturising and pigmented. I can't wait to use these, I don't know which shade to go for first!

I am so grateful to have won these polishes and lip crayons! Thanks so much for picking me as one of your winners, Superdrug!

What are your favourite shades of Glitterati?
Jenny xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.