Pages

Tuesday 16 December 2014

Special Delivery #15 | The Tail Wagger Christmas box


In my Christmas guide for dogs post, I mentioned that I had ordered a Tail Wagger box for Freddie. It came today! I couldn't wait until Christmas Day to open it, so I opened it without Freddie around. He's already started sniffing the box, no doubt smelling the delicious treats in the box!

In the box, I received five treats and two toys:

The treats: Soopa Coconut chews, Alfie & Molly's Lamb Bites, Lucy's Carrot Crunchers, Leanlix in Run-a-way Frank, Veni-Dog Pure Venison Chew Stick, I will admit, I would not have picked these treats for Freddie if i'd seen them in a shop. I'm excited to try all of the treats out, but I'm also a bit worried as he's quite a picky eater. He will be more likely to taste the meaty treats first rather than the carrot biscuits and coconut chews.

The toys: A cuddly Rudolph toy and a Gor Flex Bouncy Ball. I've been meaning to get Freddie a bouncy ball for awhile, but I'm not sure about this one as it's rubber. The rubber picks up all the dirt on the floor, and although it'll be easy to clean, it's still a bit gross.

I can't wait for Freddie to open this on Christmas Day! First we'll go walkies in the morning, and I'll give him his box. He can open boxes by using his snout to lift the flap, so i'll let him do that and let him pick which treat he wants first.

What do you think of dog subscription boxes? Would you order one for your four-legged friend?
Jenny xo

2 comments :

  1. This is such a cute idea. I wonder if they have anything like this for cats?

    nimblenote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There probably is a cat subscription box but probably not as popular!
      Jenny x

      Delete

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.