Pages

Wednesday 7 January 2015

Nail Art #17 | Lilac Sparkles


I really wanted to do some glitter nails, but I also didn't want to deal with removing all of the glitter polish from my nails. So I decided to pair up Barry M's Glitterati polish in Socialite, a gorgeous purple pink with iridescent glitter, along side WAH London's Mating Surfaces, a lovely lilac.

I painted on two coats of Mating Surfaces and waited for it to dry. I then used a striping brush, dipped into Socialite to create the triangle shapes. I did think about using striping tape to help me create neat lines, but I think I did fine without them. I topped it off with Seche Vite's top coat.

My natural nails have had it with winter and are now breaking, chipping, and splitting. I'm cutting them down and starting fresh! I am planning on doing some nail art tutorials while my nails grow back.

What do you think of this week's manicure?
Jenny xo

4 comments :

  1. Beautiful manicure :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!




    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'll be sure to check out your blog :) x

      Delete
  2. So unique. Interesting effect with the glitter and purple. Very much like it.

    Mrsinlondon.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you like the effect :)

      Delete

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.