Pages

Wednesday 14 January 2015

Special Delivery #16 | January's Birchbox x Women's Health



January's Hit Refresh Birchbox contents:
Activbod Cooling Finishing Lotion
This is a non-sticky, fast absorbing body lotion, packed with menthol for a refreshing and cooling feeling, Use this on clean skin (after your work-out shower!) and you'll feel as good as new. 

Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum
This is an oil-free, complexion correcting moisturising serum. You can use this product alone or under moisturiser. It's really light and has this refreshing smell to it. 

HealGel Intensive
This gel lotion protects, soothes and restores skin. It contains silicone, collagen-boosting peptides and arnica. Arnica is a natural stimulant that strengthens capillaries, reduces puffiness and discolouration. You can also use this product as a face primer! 

Stila Lip Glaze in Glamour
This is a moisturising lip gloss, which is highly pigmented with a hint of shimmer. It's a click and brush applicator, which produces an even amount of colour. It smells sweet like sherbert. The only thing I don't like is that it's a little sticky. 

Philip Kingsley Body Building Conditioner
This conditioner smells so good! Unfortunately as I have thick hair, it didn't do much for me. 

Embrace Matcha Green Tea
I love green tea, but i've never had it in powder form before! You can blend this with smoothies, or add it to hot water.

Lifestyle Extra
Birchbox Pilates Band
I can sit and watch TV while toning and strengthening my legs?! Yes! I love this addition to this month's Birchbox! 

What do you think of this month's Birchbox? 
Jenny xo - Follow me on: Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin

6 comments :

  1. I've been wanting to try a new subscription box and Birch Box seems like the way to go I think!

    Katie xx

    OkayKate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes it's really good and sometimes it's not! It's a hit and miss each month, but it is lovely to come home to it :)
      You can join Birchbox with this link here, and we'll both get 50 points! Get 100 point and it means £10 off a product from their e-shop :)
      Jenny xo

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You definitely should try a box! My subscription runs out this month so i'll just be buying one every now and then to treat myself :)

      Jenny xo

      Delete
  3. Looks like you got some pretty good products, I love the Women's Health theme

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! I can't wait for February's box, no doubt it'll be something Valentine's related...

      Jenny xo

      Delete

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.