Pages

Thursday 8 September 2016

Nail Art #54 | Leafy Greens


Hey everyone! Today's manicure has a little tropical feel to it. I was stuck for nail art ideas when I had a look at my stamping plates. I realised I hadn't used any of the designs from MoYou London's Enchanted Stamping Plate, in #13. I hadn't used it because it's so delicately detailed, I just didn't know where to begin. My mind is just overwhelmed with ideas when I look at the plate.

First, I painted 2 layers of Essie's Fiji, a very pale shade of pink. Then, I picked a simple leafy design, using Model's Own Edamame stamped over all the nails. Then I picked a vine design scraped with Model's Own Green Tea, stamped onto my thumb, middle and pinky finger. Topped it off with a fast drying top coat (I used Essie's Good to Go) and there you have it. A very simple leafy manicure. You can barely see the Edamame coloured leaves, but in person they're there, and they look super cute.

Let me know what you think about my latest post in the comments!
Jenny xo - Follow me on: Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.