Pages

Monday 23 November 2015

Nail Art #45 | Dry Brush Nails



Hey everyone! The past few weeks I've been busy at work and revising for my driving theory test, which I passed! Yay, I'm so happy I finally did it but now my instructor says we'll have to book the driving test soon, argh it's such a scary thought.

 This week's nails use the ever so easy dry brush technique. The technique involves removing excess polish from the brush, into the lid of the bottle, but still with some amount of polish on the brush. Then you paint it onto your nails and you get this effect. I then added some gold leaf for the finishing touch, and topped with Seche Vite's fast drying top coat.

I used Essie's Funny Face and Pink About It, and Barry M's Gelly polish in Cotton.

Jenny xo - Follow me on: Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I read each and every one of them and try to reply as fast as I can.